Visiting your doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
Services we offer include:
- See the same doctor every visit
- General, primary care for ages 7+
- Travel vaccines, including yellow fever.
- Prescriptions for traveler's diarrhea and malaria.
- Evaluation and treatment of post-travel illnesses
- Immigration physicals (rapid turnaround time)
- Routine Vaccines (flu, pneumonia, etc.)
- FAA medical exams (Basic Med Exam, second and third class only)
- School and sports physicals
- Gynecological exams
- Urgent care and Same-day appointments
- Electronic prescribing
- Much, much more (just ask!)
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.